I have now officially gained weight in 2010. As of this morning's weigh-in at work, I'm up 0.8 lbs for the year. Granted, I knew it was coming, and soon (with as large as I feel sometimes), but it's still hard to see on the scale. I keep telling myself that it's to be expected, and after all, at least a couple of those pounds are Julie, so it's not like it's actually me who's gained it. Official pregnancy weight gain is 5.6 pounds...not too bad considering I'm almost 28 weeks. Next year, though, I plan on kicking my fat's butt. I want to be down to 160 by the end of the year. Renew my 30/30 goal.
In other 30/30 news, I'm partway through book 26, so at least I should be able to tackle that goal!! Only 4 more to read after this one, and still two full months to do it in. I think I can do that...as long as the books are interesting page-turners and not boring-ish like a couple of the last books I've read. They were even James Patterson books, which I normally love, but I just had a hard time getting through them. (The Thomas Berryman Number and Black Friday, in case you were wondering.)
Must go. Julie has decided she wants a snack and is kicking me in the tummy to get my attention.
I'm thirsty.
15 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment