Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Soooo tired

I've been too tired to even take time to post anything lately. Sorry to anybody who was holding their breath waiting on an update from me. :o)

Last week wasn't a good week on the scale, and this week I won't be in the office on Friday to weigh in. That's kind of good, though, because it gives me another week to get myself in order. I attempted to do my 3 miles yesterday on the treadmill, but I was only able to get through 2 miles. I kept getting dizzy and even had to stop and eat at one point. At the 2 mile point, I decided to stop. I had the same thing in the fitting room at a store on Sunday. Kept having to sit down because I was worried I'd pass out. Not sure what the issue is, but hopefully it'll all straighten itself out.

The book portion of my 30/30 goal is at 9 books completed now. Working on the 10th. Go me. Once I finish this one, I'll only have 20 books left for the year!

We have a Financial Aid/Bursar conference this week, so I'm headed off to a resort in the middle of nowhere for two and a half days of meetings. Sounds boring, but it'll be really informative. Plus, on Friday night, we're having a theme dinner...each campus is to dress as a decade of the 20th century. We've worked hard on ours, and I'll post pics when we get back!

Now, off to eat my breakfast and perhaps take a brief catnap before getting ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment