Tuesday, August 24, 2010

19 weeks, 1 day

Officially 19 weeks, 1 day now. Less than a week until the halfway point of this pregnancy. I can't even believe that! It's still hard for me to wrap my brain around the fact that there's an actual person in there. What does he/she look like? What type of personality will he/she have? It still doesn't even seem real to me that I'm going to have a baby of my own. I'm not a "mom". I HAVE a mom. I know that everyone says that it will change once the baby is born. I'm just nervous about that. I know I'll love my baby. I love the baby already. I just can't even comprehend that it's an ACTUAL baby. Maybe that's strange.

As far as pregnancy symptoms go, things are definitely getting easier. Much less nausea than before, but I'm still pretty tired a lot of the time. Also, I feel out of breath frequently now, but I don't know if that's an actual pregnancy symptom or not. I haven't gained any weight yet. Overall, I'm even, or perhaps even still a pound down. I hope that's a good sign. Jake says that I've lost a lot of muscle tone, and that's why I look bigger overall, but haven't gained any weight. Maybe he's right. I don't know. It could be true. I just haven't had the energy or desire to keep working out as much as I tried to do it before I got pregnant. Maybe I can start walking some or doing some light exercises to just keep my strength up. I know I'll need core strength as I get bigger. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment