Well, we've officially started the baby registry process! Went to Target last night and did part of it, and we're planning to go to Babies R Us tomorrow after I get off work to finish up. There's a ton of gear that we need to get! Washcloths and towels and bottles and pacifiers and strollers and car seats and furniture and diapers and wipes and on and on and on! I knew babies needed a lot of stuff, but still. And that's not even talking about clothes yet. Julie's not even here yet, and already she needs as much stuff as I have. :o)
We've decided to name her Julie Kate. I love it. Julie. My daughter. I'm still getting used to the whole thing, but I keep reciting her name over and over in my head. I'm trying to teach myself that this is who this little person is. This is her name. Maybe, as the next 19 weeks pass, it will start to seem more normal for me. As I feel her move and grow, and as I get bigger, my mind will start to process the fact that Julie is on her way. This little girl is coming in to bless our lives and add another dimension to our family. She's our miracle.
I'm thirsty.
15 years ago


Love the name!!! Kate is Audrey's middle name too! Congrats on all the wonderful and exciting things going on with you 2... I mean 3!
ReplyDelete