Per my ticker, today is 200 days from my due date!! Time is flying by so fast. We haven't even begun to prepare anything, but really I want to wait until we know what the gender is before we do too much. Only another month until we can find that out. The doctor's office won't send me for an ultrasound until 20 weeks, but since I can get free ultrasounds at work, they said they can look as early as 15 weeks. I'll be 12 weeks on Monday. :D First trimester is coming to a close, and that's a big milestone. I need to get working on my pregnancy scrapbook...and finishing my honeymoon scrapbook...and working on my wedding scrapbook...and finishing my pre-wedding scrapbook. Especially since the scrapbooking room is going to be transformed into a nursery soon.
oh girl i am also over due on scrapbooks. i only have three though, my wedding scrapbook that ill make with pictures not from my photographer, my married life scrapbook (pics from buying the house and painting it and what not, getting our pets, etc.), and i also want to make a scrapbook for my parents' anniversary. i better definitely get those done before i start poppin out kids.
ReplyDelete