I sometimes wonder when I'm laying on my side which way my baby is positioned in my tummy and whether or not all the blood is rushing to its little head. Is that strange?
I also wonder sometimes if I'm feeling the baby move yet. Sometimes I have pain or sensations in my abdomen, but I don't really know what I'm supposed to be feeling for. Everyone tells me that when I actually do start feeling the baby, I'll look back and realize that I've been feeling the baby for weeks.
24 weeks, 4 days until my due date. When you stop to think about it, that's not that far away. Lots to do between now and then!!! Oh, and also I'll try to get some updated pictures posted in the next few days. Planning to take pictures of the ultrasounds shots we got last week and hopefully get a belly shot on Monday to mark 16 weeks.
Molly comes to visit all next week. Should be a fun time, though Jake and I still have to work all week, so she'll get the run of the house while we're gone. I don't think she really minds it, though. She gets the TV and computer all to herself, she can sleep in if she wants, she can have a movie marathon if she wants...sounds like the life to me! Hopefully we'll be able to go do a few fun things while she's here, though. Last year we went to the beach and Busch Gardens, but those are out this year since I'm pregnant. I could go to the beach for a little bit, but I don't want to get too overheated, and besides, Molly's getting her senior pictures taken two days after she gets back from visiting us, so she doesn't want to get sunburned or anything. (Valerie, can you believe that Molly's going to be a senior this year??? I think you're the only one who really reads this who will remember her as the small sprout that she used to be! Ha ha.)
I'm thirsty.
15 years ago


I read this and it makes me feel really old that she is a senior. I am glad you are doing well and hope all is going good for you. I remember those days with Madison and trying to know if the feeling I am feeling is her moving. With Makenzy (this time), I knew a lot earlier. Enjoy this time because it is a wonderful experience. I will continue to pray for you as you go through this experience.
ReplyDeleteYes, I believe she was less than a year old when I met your family.
ReplyDeleteI just noticed that you've read 18 books so far this year! Awesome job!
Rebecca,
ReplyDeleteI remember when she was little! I think she was 5 when I met you?
Darn, I feel old!
~Heather
(what just popped into my head, but plb! HAH)