Tuesday, December 21, 2010

36w, 1d

So I haven't posted anything for a very long time. If you were looking for updates from me, I'm so very sorry!! :o( Things here are going well. I've got less than 4 weeks to the due date, but I'm hoping that Julie will come a little early. We've got family coming in who want to see her, and I'd hate to see them miss it because she decided to be late! Overall, it's been a very easy pregnancy. As of last week's doctor appointment, I've only gained 16 pounds, about 5 of which is Julie. I go back again today to get the results of my strep test and start my cervix checks. Sounds like complete fun.

As of right now, if Julie doesn't come early, my last day of work will be January 14th, and I'll officially start maternity leave on the due date. Bags are packed for the hospital and I'm just waiting for the sign. I'm a little nervous about that, because I don't really know what to expect. I worry that I'll go into labor and won't know it, but from what everyone tells me, that's not really the way it works, so I'm probably worrying for nothing.

Christmas is right around the corner! I've just got to finish up one present today and I'm all done. We're staying home this Christmas season, obviously, because I wasn't going to travel when I'm a ticking time bomb! Molly is coming to visit next week, though, so that should be fun. I took almost the whole week off from work, so we'll just hang out and do a big bunch of nothing, I'm sure. Maybe have movie marathons or something.

I do have some more updated pictures than what I posted last time, but I'll get them uploaded later. Maybe I'll get another picture taken this week so you all can see the latest look in pregnant women! :o)

1 comment: