So have an old friend who has made a commitment to list at least 10 blessings per week until she reaches 1000. I so enjoy reading hers that I have decided to start the task myself. :o) Let's celebrate the positive in my life!
1. A wonderful husband, who works hard to always provide for our family
2. A healthy child, who amuses me each day with the things that she is constantly learning, even at a young age
3. The opportunity to stay at home with my child for the first 9 and a half weeks of her life (I'm returning to work two weeks early, on March 28th)
4. A good job to return to!
5. A nice house that, although it had a sinkhole under it, is in the process of being repaired
6. Reliable vehicles to get us to and from work
7. A new, welcoming Sunday school class
8. A big comfy bed that I always want to spend more time snuggled up in!
9. A swing for Julie that she loves to spend time in. We weren't going to get one originally, because we didn't want to spend that kind of money for something that they grow out of so quickly, but we broke down and found one at a garage sale for $20!
10. Beautiful sunny Florida weather!
I'm thirsty.
15 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment