
This is a picture of me with my little sister, Molly, from the summer of 2006. By default, we've been close for a long time, since she IS my sister and I was there when she was born. She'll be 18 in less than a month!! You'd think, that since we're so far apart in age, we wouldn't be close, but surprisingly, we are. Everyone always thought I was her mom growing up--I have no idea why, since I personally didn't think I looked old enough to be her mom. This picture was taken just after we got back from Myrtle Beach. She'd never been to the beach, and so we took a week and went, just the two of us. Had a blast! Now it's harder to see each other, since I live in Florida and she still lives in Tennessee, but she comes to visit every chance she gets. No matter what, though, we have fun hanging out. Probably because we have a lot of the same interests, though I don't know what that says about either of us. Does she share my interests or do I share hers? We love to watch movies and read books and usually pass them back and forth to share. And usually when one of us gets a CD, the other uploads it to her laptop. :o) She always says that she was born in the wrong decade and should have been born in the 80s like me, rather than '93. Maybe she's right.


No comments:
Post a Comment