Day 3: A picture of the cast from your favorite show
I have several favorite shows. Currently, I've got my DVR set to auto tape the following:
Judge Judy

Biggest Loser

The Bachelor

Sister Wives

American Idol

One Born Every Minute

Some of these shows (BL, Judge Judy) I watch every episode no matter what. Some of the others (Bachelor, AI) I watch occasional seasons. And the others (Sister Wives, One Born Every Minute) come and go as I feel like it. I'm always adding new shows to the DVR. Oh, and I randomly tape House and Dateline/48 Hours Mystery, but that's only when I have DVR room and want other stuff to watch. Jake says I'm "Queen of the Remote" and that I'm addicted to TV, but I see it more as time management. I watch the shows when I have the time to watch them, and because I can fast forward through the commercials, I can watch them much faster than if I watched them live.


No comments:
Post a Comment