Thursday, March 3, 2011

30 day challenge: Day 1

I'm going to give in and try to do the 30 day challenge, though I may not post everyday. I'll get them all in, though!! I think there must be several different versions of the daily list, but I'll just work with this one:


So here goes! Day 1: A picture of yourself with fifteen facts

1. This is one of my favorite pictures of me on my wedding day, and it's one that I took myself. Go figure.
2. I'm married to my first ever boyfriend, though we haven't been together constantly since the first time we dated.
3. I have one sibling, a sister, who's 10 and a half years younger than me.
4. I have a degree in Accounting, and I actually enjoy working with numbers, but I never liked math in school.
5. I was one of the valedictorians of my high school class.
6. I had my first surgery when I was 4 years old. I had osteomyelitis in my left elbow, and still have the scar...but if I hadn't had the surgery, my left arm would be stiff.
7. I had my gallbladder removed when I was 19.
8. I learned to read when I was 3 years old. I hope that my daughter learns to read early and has a love for it like I still do.
9. I still have a fear of being kidnapped.
10. I've never been able to figure out a Scooby Doo mystery before the gang does.
11. I've been a Christian since I was 5 years old.
12. I love to sing. All the time. I used to be in the choir in church, and did solos, but I haven't done it since we got married. Not because I don't want to, but just because it hasn't worked out that way.
13. If we ever lost our jobs, my husband and I constantly say that we'd go on the road with our families and be a Southern Gospel group.
14. I used to be a cheerleader in middle school.
15. I love to eat chocolate chip cookie dough straight out of the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment