
This picture was taken on November 5, 2006 (early morning, like 2 am or something, I believe). It was the weekend that Jake drove down from Michigan to see me and go to the MTSU homecoming game. It was also the first time we'd seen each other in person in about 3 and a half years, pretty much since we'd broken up in 2003. That weekend ended up changing both of our lives. That night, we had a long talk about what we wanted out of a relationship, and how we felt about each other, and we decided to give the long distance thing a try. We got back together then, were engaged the next March, and married the March after that. So even though this picture isn't the best of me ever :o), it's definitely representative of the one of the best things that ever happened to me. If that weekend wouldn't have happened, Jake and I wouldn't have gotten back together, we wouldn't be married, and we wouldn't have our beautiful Julie.


Awwww! I didn't know all this. I love it!!!!
ReplyDelete