Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday Mash-up

~So the weigh-in didn't go so well for me last week. I gained 0.2 pounds. Yes, I said gained. It stinks. But this is a new week. I need to do better. Work out more. Watch what I eat more. I CAN do this.

~Laundry, laundry, laundry. I think all we ever do around here is laundry. I did three loads Saturday morning, washed everything that was dirty, and now I've got more. Right now, I've got the mattress pad and one set of sheets in the washer, next will be the blanket and quilt, and then clothes and towels. How do two people generate so much???

~It's my late night at work. Sometimes I like that, sometimes I don't. It's quieter at night, so I can get more done, but then again, I hate being home that late. I usually don't get home until 8:45 pm, which is after our normal bedtime. Usually we're in bed by 8 or 8:30.

~I always find it interesting when I find out that two people that I know/am friends with are friends with each other on Facebook, and I don't even realize that they have any chance of even knowing each other. That's the fun of exploring from one person's page to a friend of theirs to a friend of theirs to see what you can find. :o)

~My lunch today is going to be quite the smorgasboard, I think. I'm planning to fix a can of tuna and take some crackers, but I also think I want some of the leftover au gratin potatoes and some grapes and who knows what else...

~Jake and I watched a movie together last night...and we both agreed that it was a dumb waste of an hour and a half of our lives. We watched "Bad Behavior", which from the case sounded like it would be good. But by the end, we both looked at each other and said, "What just happened here? That's it?" The funniest part was when the husband asked the wife, "You want to go on the puffer?" We both laughed hysterically at that part.

1 comment:

  1. You have always been more dedicated than me at losing weight! I'm sure you're doing great! Just hang in there!

    ReplyDelete