Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Mash-up

~Busy weekend this past weekend! Baby shower for a coworker, church, Ernie Haase and Signature Sound Quartet concert. :o) Good times, my friends! But the time change has kicked my tookus. I'm still exhausted.

Me with the mommy-to-be

Jake and I at the concert

~It's been made very clear to me that I need to get serious about losing weight. I had a student this morning ask me if I was *insert wiggly eyebrows here as she stares from my face to my stomach*. I told her, "No, I'm just fat." Granted, pregnancy seems to be a common thing around work lately, but it's depressing for someone to ask me that and I'm just chubby. :o(

~Summer is coming soon. I'm totally excited, because I'm ready for some warm weather and beaches and tans. But a part of me thinks that maybe the hurricane season won't be so quiet this year. We've had some strange weather the past few months, and that would just be the proverbial icing on the cake.

~I've realized that, when I first got married and when we first moved to FL, 3:45 and 4:00 a.m. seemed like a crazy time to be getting up. But as we've done it more and more, it seems like it's become normal now. If I don't set an alarm, I still wake up pretty early. When did my internal clock reset itself?

No comments:

Post a Comment